Sustainably high quality for your products and processes by means of reliable quality assurance
It is clear that keeping control over the quality of your plastic products and processes is crucial for satisfying your customers and dealing with fewer complaints.
However, if you lose control of your processes and the quality of your products over time, this may not only damage the reputation of your company or result in additional work due to having many complaints.
If your processes unexpectedly drag on, a vicious circle can set in, making it even more difficult for you to produce consistently high-quality plastic products and parts and adhere to your planned schedules. The consequence of this is that more and more time and money will be required.
When it comes to companies who are interested in collaborating with Otto Klumpp, we often discover the following reasons for this:
- The testing and measuring procedure has not been coordinated between the customer and the supplier.
- Processes are not examined in real-time and historically, which means that control over them is lost – they "run away".
- You cooperate with inconsistent suppliers, which results in a tremendous amount of support work.
If you are in a similar situation, you need a holistic and effective quality assurance system. One that Otto Klumpp has been planning, integrating and optimising for national and international customers for decades.
This is why you always have control over the quality of your plastic products and processes with Otto Klumpp's quality assurance:
In order to keep your time and costs as low as possible while maintaining control over your product quality and processes at the same time, you need:
- A coordinated measuring procedure which you develop together with your partner, and precise evaluation and reporting both in real time and also based on historical data.
- A reliable system which allows you to recognize at an early stage when you are about to lose control of your processes and take effective countermeasures without having a negative impact on the quality of your plastic products and your delivery dates.
- Precise measuring processes with little or no operator influence and fully automatic in-process controls.
This is exactly where Otto Klumpp can provide you with support. We analyse your processes down to the last detail in advance, in order to identify all potential risks so that they can be reliably avoided. We also collaborate with you to implement measures with which you can react to problems that cannot be avoided 100% in a timely and appropriate manner.
You benefit from this when you collaborate with Otto Klumpp:
- Validations (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ)
- FMEA Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- SPC – Statistical Process Control in accordance with DIN ISO 22514-2
- Fully automatic measurements via coordinate measuring machines with a connection to the CAQ system
- Fully automatic in-process control testing and automatic 100% in-process controls using different testing systems
- CAQ system with integrated connection to your ERP and BDE systems
- A completely consistent CAQ system - from initial sampling to CAD integration, customer approval and beyond
- End-to-end change management
Would you like to find out more about Otto Klumpp as your partner for your holistic and reliable quality assurance?
THE OTTO KLUMPP GUARANTEE:
Almost 100 % of the visitors to our production facility on site decided to cooperate with Otto Klumpp. Why? Find out for yourself.